Invisalign is a popular orthodontic treatment that can straighten teeth without the use of traditional metal braces. This treatment uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually move teeth into the desired position. Invisalign offers several benefits over traditional braces, including improved aesthetics, greater comfort, and convenience.
At Turkiye Dental, we offer Invisalign treatment to help patients achieve a straighter, more beautiful smile. Here’s what you can expect from the Invisalign treatment process:
- Consultation: The first step in the Invisalign process is a consultation with one of our experienced dentists. During this consultation, we’ll evaluate your teeth and discuss your treatment goals.
- Treatment Plan: Once we’ve determined that Invisalign is right for you, we’ll create a customized treatment plan using advanced 3D imaging technology. This technology allows us to create a virtual model of your teeth and plan out the movement of each individual tooth.
- Aligner Fitting: After your treatment plan has been created, we’ll fit you with your first set of Invisalign aligners. You’ll wear these aligners for about two weeks before switching to the next set in the series.
- Treatment Progress: You’ll need to wear your Invisalign aligners for 20-22 hours per day, removing them only to eat and brush your teeth. Your teeth will gradually shift into the desired position over the course of your treatment.
- Final Results: Once you’ve completed your Invisalign treatment, we’ll provide you with a retainer to help maintain your straighter smile. You’ll also have the option to receive teeth whitening treatment to enhance the appearance of your new smile.
At Turkiye Dental, we’re dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible orthodontic care. Our team of experienced dentists and orthodontic specialists will work with you to create a customized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals. With Invisalign treatment, you can achieve a straighter, more beautiful smile without the hassle and discomfort of traditional braces. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about Invisalign treatment at Turkiye Dental.